zaterdag 3 april 2010

Ct member for Danielle Young

I've just discovered scrapping and i love it. I am a member in the ct team of Danielle young and i have made a few lovely pages with her kits. You can find the kits at oscrap here  Here are my lay outs

This lay out is made with the kit here's to you. I just love this kit specialy the purple colors. The lay out is about my son Bryan. He is here 2 years old and he loves his little sheep. He always walkes around with it sucking on his thumb. I just find it so cute!!!
ImageHost.org
 
This next lay out is made with the kit the lucky one. It's a lay out from my son Jesse. I've used a template from anita desings for this one. The template is called adgoodie template 7.

ImageHost.org

Then the next one. This is made with a collab of all the desingers of o scrap. It's called the big O4.It's a kit about a birthday and i made a lay out with it of my son Lars on his 7th birthday.

ImageHost.org

And then the last one for now. This lay out is made with another birthday kit. It is called cupcake celebration

ImageHost.org

Hugs Hilde

0 reacties:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP