zondag 11 april 2010

Cute

A few days ago i bought a new kit from scooty desings. It's called: so cute. I really liked that kit. Today i finally had the time to do something with it. I found some photo's from my eldest sons when Bryan just was born. Lars adored him and coudn't get enough of him and they were laying on our bed togheter and i just found it sooooo cute!!!!!

ImageHost.org

I also found a photo of Lars and Bryan together hand in hand on the animal farm. This picture I found very sweet. Lars as a big brother who protected his little brother who find it all scary. Lars reassures him and drag him everywhere. Hand in hand dare Bryan  to pet the animals. And that gave a couple of wonderful pictures.
Here is one of them. In this lay out i also used a couple of elements from fei fei from the kit sublime

ImageHost.org

Hugs

0 reacties:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP